Re: Vista with IE7 problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by elaich, Jan 15, 2009.

  1. elaich

    elaich Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Windows Vista Home Premium PC that has a strange problem with internet
    > explorer.

    Microsoft has once again broken a key piece of their OS with one of their
    updates.

    On our computer at work, we suddenly began having problems with IE (my boss
    uses it, I would never use it). Apparently, a key update has broken the
    browser so that many people get an error message about a validation
    problem. From that point on, the browser will really be a 'bitch.' There is
    already a fix out for it. Not from Microsoft, BTW.
    elaich, Jan 15, 2009