Re: Vista Windows Movie Maker

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, May 2, 2008.

  1. "ng_reader" <> wrote in

    > Is it possible that my child's PC, running Vista,
    > and using Windows Movie Maker has made an interesting
    > video of sorts, with about 55MB of photos, and 3
    > songs lasting about 12 minutes into a 3.5MB file size?
    >
    > Did Microsoft do something ingenious?
    >
    > Just wondering, is all.

    Was it of porn, popcorn or puppies?

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approve this message!

    Whereas, I can *NOT* tell a lie : *it* *was* *I*
    who put the "Bomp" in the "Bomp Bah Bomp Bah Bomp"
    then put the "Ram" in the "Rama Lama Ding Dong"
    and remain unabashedly unapologetic and unrepentant!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DUPbkDXT0

    Bucky Breeder, May 2, 2008

  2. "ng_reader" <> wrote in
    > "Bucky Breeder" wrote in
    > message news:Xns9A925390DE522VulcanMimeMelt@216.151.153.13...
    >> "ng_reader" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Is it possible that my child's PC, running Vista,
    >>> and using Windows Movie Maker has made an interesting
    >>> video of sorts, with about 55MB of photos, and 3
    >>> songs lasting about 12 minutes into a 3.5MB file size?
    >>>
    >>> Did Microsoft do something ingenious?
    >>>
    >>> Just wondering, is all.
    >>>

    >> Was it of porn, popcorn or puppies?
    >>

    > the ladder, err, latter.

    (*(^;

    The reason I asked was because XP has a movie maker too.
    It's called Microsoft ® Windows ® Movie Maker Version 5.1
    (Build 2600, xpsp.080413-2111 : Service Pack 3)
    Copyright © 2007 Microsoft Corporation
    Windows ® Movie Maker Version 2.1.4026.0

    Hmmm, that's what it says... Pretty "ingenious", ehh?

    Or, as Paris Hilton would say : "That's hot."

    Bucky Breeder, May 2, 2008