Re: Vista Will Exterminate Micoshaft, Desktop Linux will prevail Once And For All.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Oct 7, 2006.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Leythos wrote:

    > In article <XZKVg.30596$>,
    > says...
    >> I can run Knoppix, Mepis etc, Linux on a 750MHz AMD Duron PC
    >> I can burn a 4Gb DVD (14,000+ files), and Listen to uninterrupted MP3
    >> Music and AT THE SAME TIME copy 2Gb of files through network card and
    >> write to the SAME HARD DISK AT THE SAME TIME.

    > But you can't run GuildWars or FarCry or Pharmacy Software, or Many
    > Medical Applications, or SQL Server or Exchange server....

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
    WHO CARES?
    You can now run lots of other med applications free of charge
    in medical focused distros.
    http://www.livecdlist.com
    7, Oct 7, 2006

  2. 7

    Dr. Bill Guest

    7 wrote:
    > Leythos wrote:
    >
    >> In article <XZKVg.30596$>,
    >> says...
    >>> I can run Knoppix, Mepis etc, Linux on a 750MHz AMD Duron PC
    >>> I can burn a 4Gb DVD (14,000+ files), and Listen to uninterrupted
    >>> MP3 Music and AT THE SAME TIME copy 2Gb of files through network
    >>> card and write to the SAME HARD DISK AT THE SAME TIME.

    >> But you can't run GuildWars or FarCry or Pharmacy Software, or Many
    >> Medical Applications, or SQL Server or Exchange server....

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
    > WHO CARES?

    90% of the linuxfucks have dual boot with some version of Windows, to play
    games!
    yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop OS!

    > You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

    They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners, windows is
    *THE* standard-OS!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!

    Dr. Bill, Oct 7, 2006

  3. 7

    7 Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Leythos wrote:
    >>
    >>> In article <XZKVg.30596$>,
    >>> says...
    >>>
    >>> But you can't run GuildWars or FarCry or Pharmacy Software, or Many
    >>> Medical Applications, or SQL Server or Exchange server....

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
    >> WHO CARES?

    > 90% of the linuxfucks have dual boot with some version of Windows, to
    > play games!
    > yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop OS!
    >
    >> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

    > They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners, windows is
    > *THE* standard-OS!

    Read carefully retard!
    Now they can equally use Linux if they want to.
    The user experience is the same.

    7, Oct 7, 2006
  4. 7

    pissed Guest

    "Dr. Bill" <> wrote in

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Leythos wrote:
    >>

    > 90% of the linuxfucks have dual boot with some version of Windows, to
    > play games!
    > yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop
    > OS!
    >
    >> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

    > They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners, windows
    > is *THE* standard-OS!
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!

    Can somebody tell me what sort of doctor will use such language.
    This doesnt seem to be comong from a doctor.
    pissed, Oct 8, 2006
  5. 7

    Dr. Bill Guest

    7 wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:

    >>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
    >>> WHO CARES?

    >> 90% of the linuxfucks have dual boot with some version of Windows,
    >> to play games!
    >> yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop
    >> OS!
    >>
    >>> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

    >> They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners,
    >> windows is *THE* standard-OS!

    > Read carefully retard!
    > Now they can equally use Linux if they want to.
    > The user experience is the same.

    Do I have to shout?
    THEY DON'T WANT LINUX!!!!, windows is *THE* standard-OS! in hospitals around
    the globe! whether you like it or not!
    And again, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!
    Put your usual rant about "micoshaft asstroturfer on behalf of micoshaft"
    here
    <............................................>

    Dr. Bill, Oct 8, 2006
  6. 7

    Dr. Bill Guest

    pissed wrote:
    > "Dr. Bill" <> wrote in
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>> Leythos wrote:
    >>>

    >> 90% of the linuxfucks have dual boot with some version of Windows,
    >> to play games!
    >> yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop
    >> OS!
    >>
    >>> You can now run lots of other med applications<Bitchslap>

    >> They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners,
    >> windows is *THE* standard-OS!
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, 7, your such a stupid Lintard!

    > Can somebody tell me what sort of doctor will use such language.

    You wouldn't want to know what they tell you and do with you while your
    under an anaesthetic!
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/trustyourdoc06.jpg

    > This doesnt seem to be comong from a doctor.

    Your pissed, isn't it!
    Dr. Bill, Oct 8, 2006
  7. 7

    7 Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Dr. Bill wrote:

    >>> 90% of the linuxfucks have dual boot with some version of Windows,
    >>> to play games!
    >>> yes, WHO CARES cos that's 90% of 4% that run linux as their desktop
    >>> OS!

    >>> They are all useless to us professional medical practitioners,
    >>> windows is *THE* standard-OS!

    >> Read carefully retard!
    >> Now they can equally use Linux if they want to.
    >> The user experience is the same.

    > Do I have to shout?

    Poorhhh..! Yes dum fsck!

    > THEY DON'T WANT LINUX!!!!,

    They do - that why they already have it and call it medical distros.

    > windows is *THE* standard-OS! in hospitals
    > around the globe! whether you like it or not!

    Luke! Use the fscking force!
    They already have medical orientated distros.
    http://www.livecdlist.com
    Thats because they can and do want it and use it.

    Now take your tin foil hat and chew on it!
    7, Oct 8, 2006