Re: Vista newsgroup just created

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Feb 1, 2006.

  1. "Sharon F" wrote:
    > Yesterday, several newsgroups showed up for Vista including the one that
    > you mention here.

    Ok, so here are all of them... until the MS folks get around to make a nice
    summary page...

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
    microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail

    Regards,
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Feb 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=

    Sharon F Guest

    On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:46:30 -0800, Pavel A. wrote:

    > "Sharon F" wrote:
    >> [2 quoted lines suppressed]

    > Ok, so here are all of them... until the MS folks get around to make a nice
    > summary page...
    >
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
    > microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    >
    > Regards,
    > --PA

    Awww, heck. I wasn't wanting a full list. (Thanks for that though.) I was
    just adding on to what you posted. Take care! :)

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    Sharon F, Feb 2, 2006