    His software he has at home is infected to be cause repeated liek that.
    Scan ALL his CDs and floppies and catch it before it eventually is copied
    to someone else.

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:18:10 -0400, SBFan2000
    <> wrote:

    merlin8, Aug 28, 2004

  2. On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:29:56 -0700, merlin8 <>
    wrote:

    >His software he has at home is infected to be cause repeated liek that.
    >Scan ALL his CDs and floppies and catch it before it eventually is copied
    >to someone else.

    Huh?

    I resisted 'till I couldn't take it anymore.

    (sigh) Address altered against Spam.

    Replace the -at- and put the "spring-mind" in the correct order
    mhaase-at-springmind.com, Aug 28, 2004

  3. merlin8

    merlin8 Guest

    A+ exams.

    Whats so hard to understand? hrm, nevermind. I just bought the A+ Complete
    Lab Manual, 3rd Edition and A+ Complete Study Guide, Third Edition
    (220-301 and 220-302) So I read those and schedule the exams in October. I
    perceive the 302 will be the hardest since I am not that sure on NT. As I
    understand it, resistance is good.

    merlin8, Sep 2, 2004