    RussS Guest

    LMAO

    Ahhh Kathy .... repeat after me ....AdAware is good :)
    RussS, Feb 7, 2004

  2. RussS

    gmanon Guest

    I've been using Linux for about 2 years and feel so relax when people
    talk about viruses. I remember myself cleaning the registry, deleting
    dll, upgrading my antivirus and becoming paranoiaces when I was using
    Windows 98.

    gmanon, Feb 8, 2004

  3. RussS

    RussS Guest

    dont worry dood - lots of *nix virus have been written, but kept in
    captivity because who the heck cares if they are released?
    RussS, Feb 8, 2004