Re: Virtual XP on XP64 - Printing

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Bobby Johnson, Sep 12, 2009.

  1. Virtual PC 2007 does not support USB connection. Virtual XP for Win 7
    supports USB, but it is only for specific version of Windows 7 - Win 7
    Ultimate & Enterprise with CPUs that support hardware virtualization,
    and this is a different package than VPC 2007. I don't think there is a
    package called VPC 7.

    Bobby Johnson, Sep 12, 2009

  2. Bobby Johnson

    Al Dykes Guest

    In article <eUk$Gi$>,
    Bobby Johnson <> wrote:
    >Virtual PC 2007 does not support USB connection. Virtual XP for Win 7
    >supports USB, but it is only for specific version of Windows 7 - Win 7
    >Ultimate & Enterprise

    What about Windows 7 Professional?

    --
    Al Dykes