    news:...

    > the leather in my Hammer so soft

    Funniest thing I've read today
    CBIC, Jan 19, 2007

  2. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >
    >> the leather in my Hammer so soft

    > Funniest thing I've read today

    I -suppose- it's possible for someone to not be able to spell the name of
    the vehicle they own.

    I mean the car lots don't conduct IQ tests, right?
    Frisbee®, Jan 19, 2007

  3. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:OJgoRtAPHHA.1380
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> the leather in my Hammer so soft

    > Funniest thing I've read today

    He couldn't make me laugh if I was laughing my a$$ off
    and he was making me do it.

    0x22
    Long live Peteroria
    kpg, Jan 19, 2007
  4. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> the leather in my Hammer so soft
    >
    >Funniest thing I've read today

    sounds kinda perverted to me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2007
  5. CBIC

    OTHMAN Guest

    Long live MCNGP stuff..
    OTHMAN, Jan 19, 2007
  6. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in message
    > Long live MCNGP stuff..

    Somebody please make it stop.
    Frisbee®, Jan 19, 2007
  7. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:uy6C7IBPHHA.3212
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in message
    >> Long live MCNGP stuff..

    > Somebody please make it stop.

    Like the bunny, he keeps going, ang going, and going...
    kpg, Jan 19, 2007
  8. CBIC

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 19, 2007 at 3:49pm "CBIC" blathered:

    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> the leather in my Hammer so soft

    > Funniest thing I've read today

    Must have been a slow day.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Jan 20, 2007