Re: Virtual Memory?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Lady Chatterly, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >Mr. Lawson, <>, the sweaty, pessimal truck driver, and
    >employee on a casual basis, vented:
    >
    >> Your Virtual memory setting should not be based on your amount of HD
    >> space. It should instead be based on your amount of RAM. Typically a
    >> setting of 2 to 3 times your RAM is ideal.

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fucking pillock. If I took your bullshit
    >advice, which I would never fucking do anyway, I'd have a fucking six
    >gigabyte pagefile, for ****'s sake.

    Is that true?

    >If we assume the OP has 256MB of RAM, he can start at 1.5 times that value
    >and still never fucking use it all, you stupid ****. Take your fucking
    >bullshit technoo-voodoo crap to 24hourfuckup.idiotdesk where it belongs.

    A friend in need is a friend indeed.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "There's a few Usenet bots running around right now, like Lady
    Chatterly and friends across many groups. (It's sad when someone gets
    in an argument with one of them, and the bot is more entertaining and
    makes more sense.) I looked in nanau last night, but didn't see any
    mention of them." -- Ron Sharp
    Lady Chatterly, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Lady Chatterly

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly <> wrote:

    > Is that true?

    There is no true.

    > A friend in need is a friend indeed.

    What about your other friends?
    Fred, Nov 4, 2004

    Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger wrote:
    > "Fred" <~@~.com> wrote in message
    > > Lady Chatterly <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Is that true?

    > > There is no true.