Re: Virtual Link OSPF doesn't work, help please.........

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Hansang Bae, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Hansang Bae

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > R1---R2---R3---R4 (all connected thru serials)
    > All routers have loopback interface 135.3.X.X

    [snip: configs/problem with Virtual Link]

    Sam,
    It's too hard to follow the text config. So here are some general
    help/guidelines

    1) Remove all crypto/authentication to see if it works. You may
    actually have to reboot the routers. If it works, you know where to
    concentrate.

    2) Make sure your normal areas are working OK before adding the virtual
    link.

    3) I don't think I saw any stubby areas so you should be OK there.

    4) VL is part of area 0 so don't forget that all authentication applies
    on it as well. This is the one most people tend to forget....adding
    authentication to the VL.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jul 23, 2003