Re: Vinyl to LP..Software for??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fred, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Dave Edwards, <>, whose name means "stocky boychick;
    loud-mouthed; fucked by an uncle", ululated:

    > I was wondering if anyone knows of any good freeware that allows me to
    > create MP3's using my sound card's LINE IN jacks?

    If you have someone to help you, it's twice as bad, because they never do
    anything right.

    > If I do not turn up anything, I suppose I could get the pay version of
    > REAL PLAYER...or have a look at the local Staples or Circuit
    > City to see what is for sale.

    Why not?

    > Thanks for any tips!

    Thank you for not breeding.