Re: Video editing software

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    wrote in
    news::

    > I have a video tape, about 20 years old, that when I converted to .wmv
    > format, was dark and the audio was slightly out of synch with the
    > video. Does anyone know of a program that would allow me to brighten
    > it up some and also synchronize the audio? Thanks.

    You used windows movie maker didn't you? My condolences for not having
    proper software. Therein lies your problem. You would be better off doing
    it over with some other software - say 5 minutes or so as mpeg or mpeg2 and
    *then* making sure it shows ok before you do the complete thing. Ulead
    makes good software for firewire devices.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010