Re: video codecs

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    Brian H¹© doodled:
    > Errrrr...erm... Richard said:
    >
    >> pokki wrote:>>
    >>
    >> > When I try to play an avi film back in avipreveiw(in kazaa), it

    >> says that > no suitable decompressor could be found. Is there a
    >> download that > includes loads of codecs?
    >> > A sort of all in one program.
    >> > Or is there another player that is more "tollerant". when it

    >> comes to > playing a file?
    >>

    >> incomplete avi's will not play due to the fact that an index file is
    >> implanted at the end.

    > Bullshit as usual.

    That's 'Bullishit', Brian.

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003