Re: Victoria Station

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Robert Coe, Aug 4, 2012.

  1. Robert Coe

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 18:17:52 -0500, Rich <> wrote:
    : "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in
    : news::
    :
    : > It was fun while it lasted, but it's great to be home.
    : >
    : > We travelled mainly via Britrail. Too bad Canada doesn't have rail
    : > service on par with the UK.
    : >
    : > http://www.blind-apertures.ca/images/VictoriaStation.jpg
    : >
    : > Take Care,
    : > Dudley
    : >
    : >
    : >
    : >
    :
    : Public transit spreads disease.

    Are you related to "Big Don" Anderson?? The geography seems wrong (he lived in
    Seattle, the last I knew), but that sounds just like the things he used to say
    in the transportation newsgroups.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Aug 4, 2012