Re: Very Good network Question For all, Excute file remotely

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as Calvin said

    > Hey Guyz,
    >
    > I was wondering if it is possible to excute a file remotly.
    > Like lets say I have my computer A and computer B. I copy a .exe file
    > to computer B. Is it possible to excute that file from my computer so
    > that it runs on computer B. So if I'm sitting at my computer and his
    > C: Drive is shared and I copied an .exe file to his C: is it possible
    > to me to somehow have that file run on his computer without having to
    > be on it. Like could I get it to run on computer B from my computer A.

    Sorry this made me lol...

    > I hope that makes sense.

    It did, over and over ;-)
    --