Re: Veritas dla problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Jun 28, 2009.

  1. Alexander Farquad <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<>:

    > I have an IBM Net Vista with OS Win Me.
    > Regarding disc reading and storage on either a CD-R or CD-RW, I used

    Veritas
    > dla.
    > There are two components to it.
    > The first is Veritas MyCD 2.63
    > I think the other component WAS Veritas MyCD 2.1.1 but am not

    positive. At
    > any rate, I lost component 2 and
    > am unable to format as well as reading some discs. Does anyone know

    where I
    > can download that missing component or buy a CD that will install the

    entire
    > Veritas dla program? The dla icon no longer appears in my task bar.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Download the new version?

    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-41606.html

    Seems plausible...

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jun 28, 2009

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    "Alexander Farquad" <> wrote in
    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> Alexander Farquad <> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<>:
    >>
    >> > I have an IBM Net Vista with OS Win Me.
    >> > Regarding disc reading and storage on either a CD-R or CD-RW, I used

    >> Veritas
    >> > dla.
    >> > There are two components to it.
    >> > The first is Veritas MyCD 2.63
    >> > I think the other component WAS Veritas MyCD 2.1.1 but am not

    >> positive. At
    >> > any rate, I lost component 2 and
    >> > am unable to format as well as reading some discs. Does anyone know

    >> where I
    >> > can download that missing component or buy a CD that will install the

    >> entire
    >> > Veritas dla program? The dla icon no longer appears in my task bar.
    >> >
    >> > Thank you.
    >> >

    > Thanks for the link. Will downloading it blow up this 2001 Windows Net
    > Vista using OS WinMe?

    Do *not* install both version. You could have problems.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jun 29, 2009

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Evan Platt Guest

    One post ago, you said:

    >Trimming non-relevant remains of previous posts is
    >considered nice too.

    And yet here, you quote 4 levels of replies deep?

    Make up your mind.

    Evan Platt, Jun 29, 2009
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    Tony Guest

    Chuck just tell them *i'll be arsed if i know!*

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jul 1, 2009
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    ANDREE PILET Guest

    bonjour, mais ne peux vous lire ne lis pas l anglais cordia lement
    "chuckcar" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    Xns9C39A4912C401chucknilcar@127.0.0.1...
    > "Alexander Farquad" <> wrote in
    >> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>> Alexander Farquad <> pinched out a steaming pile

    >>> Veritas
    >>> positive. At
    >>> where I
    >>> entire

    >> Thanks for the link. Will downloading it blow up this 2001 Windows Net
    >> Vista using OS WinMe?
    >>

    > Do *not* install both version. You could have problems.
    >

    > --
    > (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    >

    > ---
    > Antivirus avast! : message Entrant sain.
    > Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 091125-0, 25/11/2009
    > Analyse le : 25/11/2009 10:31:54

    ---
    Antivirus avast! : message Sortant sain.
    Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 091125-0, 25/11/2009
    Analyse le : 25/11/2009 10:34:15

    ANDREE PILET, Nov 25, 2009
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    thanatoid Guest

    "ANDREE PILET" <> wrote in

    > bonjour, mais ne peux vous lire ne lis pas l anglais cordia
    > lement "chuckcar" <> a écrit dans le message

    <SNIP>

    Vous ne pouvez pas parler Francais non plus. Et QUI êtes vous et
    QUI est-ce que vous faites dans cette 'thread'?

    --
    There are only two classifications of disk drives: Broken drives
    and those that will break later.

    thanatoid, Nov 27, 2009
  7. §ñühw¤£f

    thanatoid Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote in

    > thanatoid <> wrote in
    >
    >> "ANDREE PILET" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> bonjour, mais ne peux vous lire ne lis pas l anglais
    >>> cordia lement "chuckcar" <> a écrit dans le
    >>> message

    >> <SNIP>
    >>
    >> Vous ne pouvez pas parler Francais non plus. Et QUI êtes
    >> vous et QUI est-ce que vous faites dans cette 'thread'?
    >>

    > I don't understand it myself, This shows up as a reply to
    > one of my posts, but my post doesn't show up in it. It
    > appears to me as the first post in a new thread. It's
    > obviously a software for open session CD's question. I even
    > filtered on Veritas and got just the french post and your
    > reply. My retention for this group goes back to February.

    Another addition to the "inexplicable" file, huh?

    thanatoid, Nov 27, 2009