Re: Venezia Italia

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chris Robinson, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. I managed to look at three, two were the same subject and one was on it's
    side.

    That's some of the worst lens flare I've ever seen. :)

    Maybe someone should send him some info on photo critique sites, or at least
    some photo gallery sites.

    Chris.

    Chris Robinson, Jul 4, 2003