Re: Vendor other than B&H

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by henryp, Jul 2, 2008.

  1. henryp

    henryp Guest

    On Jun 30, 7:12 pm, "J.H. Holliday" <doc@okcorral> wrote:
    > Looking to pick up a Canon P&S and my usual vendor-- B&H-- is out of stock
    > on the model I want. Adorama has it-- but their reseller ratings are a bit
    > lower than B&H-- so I'm wondering...should I wait for B&H

    Of COURSE you should wait!!!
    (Not knocking Adorama, a fine and upstanding retailer, but ya gotta do
    what ya gotta do, eh?)
    :)

    --
    Henry Posner
    B&H Photo-Video

    henryp, Jul 2, 2008

  2. henryp

    Cynicor Guest

    henryp wrote:
    > On Jun 30, 7:12 pm, "J.H. Holliday" <doc@okcorral> wrote:
    >> Looking to pick up a Canon P&S and my usual vendor-- B&H-- is out of stock
    >> on the model I want. Adorama has it-- but their reseller ratings are a bit
    >> lower than B&H-- so I'm wondering...should I wait for B&H

    > Of COURSE you should wait!!!
    > (Not knocking Adorama, a fine and upstanding retailer, but ya gotta do
    > what ya gotta do, eh?)
    > :)
    >
    > --
    > Henry Posner
    > B&H Photo-Video

    Anyone else sense a war coming between Henry and Helen Oster? :D

    Cynicor, Jul 3, 2008

  3. henryp

    ASAAR Guest

    On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:40:01 -0400, Rita the Wraith wrote:

    >> Anyone else sense a war coming between Henry and Helen Oster? :D

    > Naw! We're all rooting for Henry. B&H has my undying support.

    First George Romero, then Henry P. Who's next, John McCain?
    Better hurry. His transition to your side is imminent. Have you
    run into Elvis recently?

    ASAAR, Jul 3, 2008