Re: vbs to test win version

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 1, 2009.

  1. In PowerShell: $ENV:processor_Architecture -eq "AMD64".
    In CMD: "%Processor_Architecture%" == "AMD64"

    In vbs? I have no idea. Don't use VBS. But given that it's right there in
    the environment, I suspect you can get at it easily enough. ;)

    HTH
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel