Re: Vanishing Point release??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Fun Boy, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Fun Boy

    Fun Boy Guest

    Fun Boy, Sep 1, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Fun Boy

    Mark Jones Guest

    Mark Jones, Sep 1, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Fun Boy

    Guest

    On 1 Sep 2003 06:29:16 -0700, (Fun Boy)
    wrote:

    >You can get both versions of VANISHING POINT at
    >http://www.superhappyfun.com - on DVDr.


    DVD-R? Is that legal?
    -Rich
     
    , Sep 2, 2003
    #3
  4. Since when did you care about legal??


    On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:25:11 GMT, wrote:

    >On 1 Sep 2003 06:29:16 -0700, (Fun Boy)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>You can get both versions of VANISHING POINT at
    >>http://www.superhappyfun.com - on DVDr.

    >
    >DVD-R? Is that legal?
    >-Rich



    Dr. Speedbyrd :>
     
    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 2, 2003
    #4
  5. Fun Boy

    Guest

    On 1 Sep 2003 19:27:31 -0500, Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote:

    >
    >Since when did you care about legal??
    >
    >
    >On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:25:11 GMT, wrote:
    >
    >>On 1 Sep 2003 06:29:16 -0700, (Fun Boy)
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>You can get both versions of VANISHING POINT at
    >>>http://www.superhappyfun.com - on DVDr.

    >>
    >>DVD-R? Is that legal?
    >>-Rich

    >
    >
    > Dr. Speedbyrd :>


    Aren't you cavorting with polar bears yet?
    -Rich
     
    , Sep 2, 2003
    #5
  6. On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:30:22 GMT, wrote:

    >On 1 Sep 2003 19:27:31 -0500, Dr. Speedbyrd <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>Since when did you care about legal??
    >>
    >>
    >>On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:25:11 GMT, wrote:
    >>
    >>>On 1 Sep 2003 06:29:16 -0700, (Fun Boy)
    >>>wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>You can get both versions of VANISHING POINT at
    >>>>http://www.superhappyfun.com - on DVDr.
    >>>
    >>>DVD-R? Is that legal?
    >>>-Rich

    >>
    >>
    >> Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    >
    >Aren't you cavorting with polar bears yet?
    >-Rich



    No, your mother is.

    Interesting to see how the kids turn out.

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>
     
    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 2, 2003
    #6
  7. Fun Boy

    Guest

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 14:31:29 GMT, "Mark Jones" <> wrote:

    >"Fun Boy" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> You can get both versions of VANISHING POINT at
    >> http://www.superhappyfun.com - on DVDr.

    >This web site would qualify for http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/
    >


    I seen your mother there. under knobgobblingwhores
     
    , Sep 4, 2003
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Mr. Moody

    Finally: VANISHING POINT

    Mr. Moody, Dec 4, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    424
    mazinz
    Dec 6, 2003
  2. Richard

    Where is @$#$W$^ Vanishing Point????

    Richard, Dec 16, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    455
    Richard C.
    Dec 16, 2003
  3. Film Buff
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    470
    Richard
    Jan 22, 2004
  4. henry_krinkle
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    448
    Ian K
    Feb 6, 2004
  5. Richard

    "Vanishing Point" DVD

    Richard, Feb 9, 2004, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    444
    Richard
    Feb 9, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page