    dinner. Then the hot tub or shower or the bedroom, in any order. I do not
    like expensive stuff myself; it's the little things, and the thought behind
    them, that count. Don't forget a card.

    PuppyKatt, Feb 11, 2006

  2. PuppyKatt

    doS Guest

    Re: Valentine's Day

    How do you want him to sign the card ;-)>

    doS, Feb 11, 2006

  3. PuppyKatt

    JANA Guest

    Re: Valentine's Day

    Now your are talking the right speed!!!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Feb 12, 2006
  4. PuppyKatt

    old jon Guest

    Re: Valentine's Day

    "PuppyKatt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Roger. I am female, and I think that I would like a quiet, romantic,
    > one-on-one Valentine's. Three red Roses, three White (carnations are ok
    > too), a small box of chocolates, and a home made (or ordered out)
    > candle-lit dinner. Then the hot tub or shower or the bedroom, in any
    > order. I do not like expensive stuff myself; it's the little things, and
    > the thought behind ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > them, that count. Don't forget a card.

    Are you saying Rogers` only got a little thing <g>.

    old jon, Feb 12, 2006
  5. PuppyKatt

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Re: Valentine's Day

    Love, Rog. ;~)

    PuppyKatt, Feb 12, 2006
  6. Re: Valentine's Day

    PuppyKatt wrote:
    > Love, Rog. ;~)
    >
    > "doS" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>How do you want him to sign the card ;-)>

    So, did you get anything nice?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 14, 2006
  7. PuppyKatt

    greeneyes Guest

    Re: Valentine's Day

    did any ladies get any nice flowers or chocolates today or did any one
    get a proposal ?

    greeneyes, Feb 14, 2006
  8. PuppyKatt

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Re: Valentine's Day

    My dad and I are pigging out on chocolate bars. We both went through our
    annual physicals, and except his Lymphoma and prostate cancer, we are
    healthy, so why not?

    PuppyKatt, Feb 17, 2006
  9. Re: Valentine's Day

    PuppyKatt wrote:
    > My dad and I are pigging out on chocolate bars. We both went through our
    > annual physicals, and except his Lymphoma and prostate cancer, we are
    > healthy, so why not?

    Mmmmm, chocolate, my favourite food.
    Go for it. :)
    I picked up a box of Guylian seashells and a bar of Belgian truffle when
    I went to the shops yesterday, lovely.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 17, 2006