    I have a dose of the clap if that helps.

    --
    Dances for trolls.
    trout, Apr 8, 2005

  2. trout

    trout Guest

    trout wrote:

    [Auto troll-flag b.]

    Impersonation noted.
    This is a sad boy who wants to be me.
    Who can blame him?
    He's a dumbass troll.
    --
    Brought to you by Pointy-stick Technologie; home of the Imperso-lame.
    trout, Apr 8, 2005

  3. trout

    Old Gringo Guest

    trout wrote:
    > trout wrote:
    >
    > [Auto troll-flag b.]
    >
    > Impersonation noted.
    > This is a sad boy who wants to be me.
    > Who can blame him?
    > He's a dumbass troll.

    what is the secret of knowing when its a fake and not you?

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  4. trout

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > trout wrote:
    >> trout wrote:
    >>
    >> [Auto troll-flag b.]
    >>
    >> Impersonation noted.
    >> This is a sad boy who wants to be me.
    >> Who can blame him?
    >> He's a dumbass troll.

    > what is the secret of knowing when its a fake and not you?

    Why, just look at the authors. I'm a tall, rugged, handsome
    Canadian, and he's a short, twisted, misshapen Australian (they don't
    get that bitter by accident, you know).
    Trolls, being self-absorbed, always sign their 'work'. The most
    obvious tip is the lame signature; and for the truly sleuthy, you can go
    to the extent of reading Headers like "Shawhawhaw Residuncial Internut".
    --
    It's touching when they love me so very much, that they frolic so
    desperately hard for my attention.
    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  5. trout

    Old Gringo Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >

    >>trout wrote:
    >>
    >>>trout wrote:
    >>>
    >>>[Auto troll-flag b.]
    >>>
    >>>Impersonation noted.
    >>>This is a sad boy who wants to be me.
    >>>Who can blame him?
    >>>He's a dumbass troll.

    >>what is the secret of knowing when its a fake and not you?

    > Why, just look at the authors. I'm a tall, rugged, handsome
    > Canadian, and he's a short, twisted, misshapen Australian (they don't
    > get that bitter by accident, you know).
    > Trolls, being self-absorbed, always sign their 'work'. The most
    > obvious tip is the lame signature; and for the truly sleuthy, you can go
    > to the extent of reading Headers like "Shawhawhaw Residuncial Internut".

    Thanks, I'll work on it. I did notice the IP was different. More
    study required. To bad they don't have a login here, user name &
    password.

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  6. Old Gringo wrote:
    > trout wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>>what is the secret of knowing when its a fake and not you?

    >> Why, just look at the authors. I'm a tall, rugged, handsome
    >> Canadian, and he's a short, twisted, misshapen Australian (they don't
    >> get that bitter by accident, you know).
    >> Trolls, being self-absorbed, always sign their 'work'. The most
    >> obvious tip is the lame signature; and for the truly sleuthy, you can go
    >> to the extent of reading Headers like "Shawhawhaw Residuncial Internut".

    > Thanks, I'll work on it. I did notice the IP was different. More
    > study required. To bad they don't have a login here, user name &
    > password.

    Here? "Here" is every news server that carries this group. Some
    require authentication, others don't.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 8, 2005
  7. trout

    Old Gringo Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >>trout wrote:

    >>> Why, just look at the authors. I'm a tall, rugged, handsome
    >>>Canadian, and he's a short, twisted, misshapen Australian (they don't
    >>>get that bitter by accident, you know).
    >>> Trolls, being self-absorbed, always sign their 'work'. The most
    >>>obvious tip is the lame signature; and for the truly sleuthy, you can go
    >>>to the extent of reading Headers like "Shawhawhaw Residuncial Internut".

    >>Thanks, I'll work on it. I did notice the IP was different. More
    >>study required. To bad they don't have a login here, user name &
    >>password.

    > Here? "Here" is every news server that carries this group. Some
    > require authentication, others don't.

    here= USENET. Doesn't it all end here after logins with your provider?

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  8. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >>Thanks, I'll work on it. I did notice the IP was different. More
    >>study required. To bad they don't have a login here, user name &
    >>password.

    > Here? "Here" is every news server that carries this group. Some
    > require authentication, others don't.

    Do you ever feel like you're spinning your wheels? Teaching a guy about
    Usenet that's already befriended every troll that wants to destroy the
    group seems a bit pointless.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 8, 2005
  9. trout

    Old Gringo Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>> Thanks, I'll work on it. I did notice the IP was different. More
    >>> study required. To bad they don't have a login here, user name &
    >>> password.

    >> Here? "Here" is every news server that carries this group. Some
    >> require authentication, others don't.

    > Do you ever feel like you're spinning your wheels? Teaching a guy about
    > Usenet that's already befriended every troll that wants to destroy the
    > group seems a bit pointless.

    Hey Swamp Yankee, Hows it going?

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  10. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Old Gringo wrote:

    >>>Thanks, I'll work on it. I did notice the IP was different. More
    >>>study required. To bad they don't have a login here, user name &
    >>>password.

    >> Here? "Here" is every news server that carries this group. Some
    >> require authentication, others don't.

    > Do you ever feel like you're spinning your wheels? Teaching a guy
    > about Usenet that's already befriended every troll that wants to
    > destroy the group seems a bit pointless.

    Yeah, I do.

    I just had a no-gain round with some idiot in another group who claims
    that since HE can see HIS posts immediately after he injects them,
    anyone else who can't seem them immediately has a broken server. I
    tried to use the analogy that if I put a piece of outbound snailmail in
    the mailbox downstairs, I can then look inside and see it -- but that
    doesn't mean that it's been picked up (obviously!) and delivered to its
    recipient already. His response? "If I put mail in my own mailbox, it
    won't be delivered." It was obviously a lost cause at that point, but
    in a moment of bad judgment, I persevered for another round. His
    response? "Why should I learn anything about Usenet?" As I explained
    to his deaf ears, he doesn't really need to...but if he's going to
    *discuss* it (the thing about everyone else's news servers being
    broken), he'd not look the fool if he *did* know what he was talking
    about. I never got around to telling him to look at the damned path
    header, and see the places it goes through on the way from A to B.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 8, 2005
  11. trout

    Sano Guest

    On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:44:22 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>>Thanks, I'll work on it. I did notice the IP was different. More
    >>>study required. To bad they don't have a login here, user name &
    >>>password.

    >> Here? "Here" is every news server that carries this group. Some
    >> require authentication, others don't.

    > Do you ever feel like you're spinning your wheels? Teaching a guy about
    > Usenet that's already befriended every troll that wants to destroy the
    > group seems a bit pointless.

    Umm. Exaktly.
    Sano, Apr 8, 2005
  12. trout

    Sano Guest

    On 8 Apr 2005 20:40:05 GMT, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Here? "Here" is every news server that carries this group. Some
    >>> require authentication, others don't.

    >> Do you ever feel like you're spinning your wheels? Teaching a guy
    >> about Usenet that's already befriended every troll that wants to
    >> destroy the group seems a bit pointless.

    > Yeah, I do.
    >
    > I just had a no-gain round with some idiot in another group who claims

    In the dictionary, under "stump" they have a little box with a red X in it.

    It's named old gringo. "Dropped into a pit of clue, 'and all that'..."
    Sano, Apr 8, 2005
  13. trout

    trout Guest

    trout wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:

    >> what is the secret of knowing when its a fake and not you?

    > Trolls, being self-absorbed, always sign their 'work'. The most
    > obvious tip is the lame signature;

    > --
    > It's touching when they love me so very much, that they
    > frolic so desperately hard for my attention.

    Your chaotic mental states of disorientation are showing.

    --
    Dances for trolls.
    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  14. trout

    trout Guest

    fake trout wrote:

    Another desparate plea for attention.
    --
    Sad little troll. Boo hoo.
    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  15. trout

    trout Guest

    Re: Maybe I'm just crazy

    --
    Idiots like you don't deserve help.
    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  16. trout

    trout Guest

    Re: Maybe I'm just crazy

    Billy the B-Team Forger wrote:

    > i had oral sex

    And now, you just feel ....dirty. Don't worry Billy. It doesn't make
    you gay if the Big trolls forced you.
    --
    Unless you enjoy it, of course.
    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  17. trout

    trout Guest

    Re: sweating when bowel movements

    --
    This is my signature. If my post does not contain
    this signature it's probably a forgery. Beware
    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  18. trout

    Andy Fitch Guest

    Re: Maybe I'm just crazy

    trout, <> wrote:

    > Billy the B-Team Forger wrote:
    >
    >> i had oral sex

    > And now, you just feel ....dirty. Don't worry Billy. It doesn't
    > make you gay if the Big trolls forced you.

    idiot

    *plonk*
    Andy Fitch, Apr 9, 2005
  19. trout

    trout Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    > what is the secret of knowing when its a fake and not you?

    Here ya go. I got bored playing tag with the dummies; so this is a
    'real' address that they can't forge. Dopey the Impersonator* will
    probably run off and get himself something similar (he's quite
    predictable that way), but it won't be exactly *this* one.
    --
    *Or one of the Junior Lamer Rangers.
    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  20. trout

    trout Guest

    Re: Maybe I'm just crazy

    Andy Fitch wrote:

    That alt.sex.pornstars is one popular place for trolls.
    --
    I plonked him, too. Tee hee.
    trout, Apr 9, 2005