Re: -> Using Ethernet AND WiFi at the same time? <-

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 2, 2008.

  1. Hi
    The simplest way to do so is to drag a link to the Connection ICON to the
    Desktop and then Enable Disable the Wire or and the Wireless connection as
    needed by right clicking on the Icon.
    Frequent plugging and unplugging a network cable ending up with trashing the
    physical connection, and results in reduction of Network's traffic speed,
    and eventually the plastic brakes.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 2, 2008