Re: -> Using Ethernet AND WiFi at the same time? <-

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Phillip Windell, Jul 1, 2008.

  1. You're just not supposed to run two Nics on the same subnet at the same
    time. Disable or disconnect the one you aren't using.

    As a side note it is all Ethernet. The only thing the wireless does is
    replace the cable, that's it. Running both the wireless and the wired on
    the same network at the same time is the same thing as if you ran two cabled
    Nics on the same network at the same time (which you aren't supposed to do
    either).

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com