Re: -> Using Ethernet AND WiFi at the same time? <-

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Jul 1, 2008.

  1. It isn't easy, but if you want to try it, modify the routing table. This how
    to may help.
    Routing
    No internet access - Destination net unreachable One router goes to
    the corporation email server and another one goes to the Internet ...
    www.chicagotech.net/routing.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net