    have bought the AVG with Anti Spam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cheers

    Dee
    Deebrief, Nov 14, 2007

  2. Deebrief

    Tee Jay Guest

    Deebrief wrote:
    > After installing and running AVG I had some spam problems. I then installed
    > my old Norton Anti Spam and the Outlook Express would not work.
    >
    > How can I overcome this and have some anti spam running.yes i know I should
    > have bought the AVG with Anti Spam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Cheers
    >

    > Dee

    Download and use Thunderbird from the same folks that brought you Firefox.

    Tee Jay
    Tee Jay, Nov 14, 2007

  3. "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message
    > Deebrief wrote:
    >> After installing and running AVG I had some spam problems. I then
    >> installed
    >> my old Norton Anti Spam and the Outlook Express would not work.
    >>
    >> How can I overcome this and have some anti spam running.yes i know I
    >> should
    >> have bought the AVG with Anti Spam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>

    >> Dee
    >>

    > Download and use Thunderbird from the same folks that brought you Firefox.

    Is it any good?

    Lord Turkey Cough, Dec 7, 2007
  4. Deebrief

    Tee Jay Guest

    Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    > "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message
    >> Deebrief wrote:
    >>> After installing and running AVG I had some spam problems. I then
    >>> installed
    >>> my old Norton Anti Spam and the Outlook Express would not work.
    >>>
    >>> How can I overcome this and have some anti spam running.yes i know I
    >>> should
    >>> have bought the AVG with Anti Spam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> Cheers
    >>>

    >>> Dee
    >>>

    >> Download and use Thunderbird from the same folks that brought you Firefox.

    > Is it any good?

    It (Thunderbird) is what Outlook Express should have been. Built in Spam
    filters and decoding multiple forwards make it the mail reader of choice
    for me.
    Tee Jay
    Tee Jay, Dec 7, 2007
  5. "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message
    > Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    >> "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message

    >>> Download and use Thunderbird from the same folks that brought you
    >>> Firefox.

    >> Is it any good?

    > It (Thunderbird) is what Outlook Express should have been. Built in Spam
    > filters and decoding multiple forwards make it the mail reader of choice
    > for me.
    > Tee Jay

    What does "decoding multiple forwards" mean?
    Or is it a secret only u know?
    Lord Turkey Cough, Dec 10, 2007
  6. Deebrief

    Tee Jay Guest

    Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    > "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message
    >> Lord Turkey Cough wrote:
    >>> "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message

    >>> Is it any good?

    >> It (Thunderbird) is what Outlook Express should have been. Built in Spam
    >> filters and decoding multiple forwards make it the mail reader of choice
    >> for me.
    >> Tee Jay

    > What does "decoding multiple forwards" mean?
    > Or is it a secret only u know?

    When folks keep forwarding mail you get a letter in a letter in a
    letter... Thunderbird lets you scroll down to see the original letter
    without opening all the forwards. Sorry about any confusion.
    Tee Jay
    Tee Jay, Dec 10, 2007