Re: Users connected to my computer?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by longshotjohn7, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Rusty Shackleford wrote:

    > Thanks,
    > Rusty

    Let me take you astray for a sec.....Your name may be munged.......if it is
    not may I ask...are you the Shackleford I served in Vietnam with in 1968
    with the 101st Abn Division?

    "Chances are........."

    ___________Johnny Mathis

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein
    longshotjohn7, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Rusty Shackleford wrote:
    > Yes. That's me.
    >
    > I think...
    >

    > "longshotjohn7" <> wrote in message
    >> Rusty Shackleford wrote:
    >>>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Rusty

    >> Let me take you astray for a sec.....Your name may be
    >> munged.......if it is not may I ask...are you the Shackleford I
    >> served in Vietnam with in 1968 with the 101st Abn Division?

    >> "Chances are........."
    >>
    >> ___________Johnny Mathis

    A company? first of the 506th? This is you?

    longshotjohn7, Aug 23, 2003