Re: User Accounts

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Jim Richards, <> wrote:

    > I am using XP Pro and IE 6.0.

    That's not what I hear.

    > I have a my usual user acccount and ALL of the installed applications
    > are listed in windows explorer.

    Me too! Why, it was only yesterday that I got a your usual user acccount and
    all of the installed applications are listed in windows explorer.

    > I have created a new user account and given it admin priviledges.

    Why have you created a new user account and given it admin priviledges?

    > When I log in using the new user account, in windows explorer some of
    > the applications are listed but NOT all of them.

    You almost ran over that guy, but who cares?

    > How do I get the new user's account to display ALL of the applications
    > that are installed on the PC when I activate windows explorer from this
    > new user account?

    Don't post spam.

    > Thanks in advance for any help.

    Get fucked in advance.