Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jan 17, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Re: I give raison d'être to Usenet, the language that is used by some of those
    people is unacceptable

    These FROGs are trying their best to ruin usenet for all of the English race.
    These FROGs need to be turfed off of usenet indefinitely, that or start their own
    FROG usenet where only the pond scum participate.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Jan 17, 2010