Re: USB Storage Device (Digital Camera) for XP x64?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Rick, May 10, 2006.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Can you verify it still works on another system? There is an entry in
    the USBSTOR.INF:

    FujiFilm.Mfg = "FujiFilm"
    USB\VID_04CB&PID_0100.DeviceDesc = "FujiFilm FinePix Digital Camera"

    which should work. It's identical to the entry in XP 32-bit.

    Rick, May 10, 2006