Re: USB between Nikon D70 with Vista 64-bit

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by DP, Mar 8, 2007.

  1. DP

    DP Guest

    Sorry I didn't get around to doing this until just now.
    I plugged in my D50, turned it on and Vista started installing everything
    for the device.
    It specifically recognized it as a Nikon D50 and I was able to view pictures
    on the memory card in the camera.
    I'm using Vista Ultimate 64-bit.
    Though the D70 is more advanced than the D50, the D50 is a newer camera,
    which may explain why it loaded up with no problem.

    I'm not sure if I answered your question. Ask, if there's anything else you
    want to know.

    DP, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Thanks everyone!

    I think I will just go for USB-card reader, as Nikon reconfirmed they will
    not support 64-bit Vista editions for my camere.

    HÃ¥kon

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFrb24gUw==?=, Mar 17, 2007