Re: usb and flash drives not working with xp 64 bit

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Tigre.Cachon, May 7, 2009.

  1. Tigre.Cachon

    Tigre.Cachon Guest

    download the latest chipset from the computer for the desire version, WXP or
    WVista x64, and install, acording the computer that you have look more
    another componentes for the chipset and drivers

    In my case I have 2 computers with MoBo Intel and requieres to be installed
    the chipset and HECI (in this particular order) to be installed on the OS
    before install the rest of the drivers, of course you can re-install the
    drivers on your system, please do not be confused with mines, it's only
    reference about the troubleshooting

    Cheers

    Tigre.Cachon

    Tigre.Cachon, May 7, 2009