Re: USB adaptor works but my comp keeps freezing

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack, Aug 31, 2004.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Try to put the Wireless computer in the same room with the Wireless source
    to rule out range and noise problems.

    If you need to re-configure this might help.

    Wireless - BasicSecurity: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

    Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Stephen" <> wrote in message
    > I have a linksys router connected to the modem downstairs and then a

    linksys
    > usb adaptor connected to my computer upstairs. Everything works correctly

    but
    > one thing. Every so often my computer freezes up nd I do not know why. It
    > says everything is working but continues to freeze. Can anyone help with

    this
    Jack, Aug 31, 2004