Re: USA to pay for bank crisis

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by VanguardLH, Jul 5, 2010.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    data wrote:

    > If Obama is making BP pay for the gulf cleanup and more besides, why doesn't
    > the US pay for the fraud inflicted on UK and EU banks?

    Oh, you mean the Federal Reserve established back in 1913 which is not
    part of any federal gov't of the US, to which was assigned the authority
    to regulate the economy of the US, is a world [foreign] bank, which
    cannot be audited, charges the US for printing the fiat money, and for
    which all currently collected taxes go to pay for the interest on loans
    made to the US for its "budget" (which hasn't been balanced since 1957 -
    meaning our loans from the Reserve have exceeded our taxes so we get
    stuck with deficit spending)?

    Money problems for the US is hardly due to what Obama inherited with his
    term of office. I doubt he has the balls to even hint at a petition for
    riddance of the Reserve and force money control back the Treasury Dept.
    All states except Vermont have balanced budget amendments in their
    constitutions but not the federal gov't who doesn't have to comply with
    any balanced budget provision until an amendment to the US constitution
    forces them to. They need the fake money and foreign banking control to
    maintain their size and dominance over the states.

    VanguardLH, Jul 5, 2010