Re: USA Presidunce Hates Computers Because Knowledge Is Bad

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by High Alert, Aug 26, 2004.

  1. High Alert

    High Alert Guest

    tax-breax - crax-breax - iRock is so peaceful now

    bring it on - girlie-mans of the wurld - we got da bombs

    watch MTV and drink carbonated sodas - it B gud 4 U

    drill fer oil up a moose's arse - kill the arabs wit kindness

    an energy-efficient automobile runs on Repulictard bullshite

    Amerika is better place: Konstatution against queers and p2p

    and of course iRock is such a better place - hang the cost to
    usa

    put on the mastercard: mutherbomb = $6B; 1k soldiers dead;
    Santa Whosane in chains = priceclub!

    --

    http://www.vnunet.com/news/1157647

    http://www.internetweekly.org/2004/06/cartoon_ashcroft_dinosaur_
    lab.html

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?
    pagename=article&node=&contentId=A34438-2004Apr22&notFound=true

    http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-19767

    "RE: PUBLICTARDS 4 BUSH/PACEMAKER 2004"
    <> wrote in message news:...
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Hooray for President Bush!
    >>
    >> His new overtime rules go into effect today!
    >>
    >> The working man in the USA makes too much money for too

    little
    >> sweat and blood anyway - and WOMEN -- especially NURSES --
    >> they don't deserve the money they make without overtime, much
    >> much less this "time-and-a-half" windfall for sleeping on

    duty.

    >> Keep the current adminsitration in - Because America is a

    safer
    >> place.
    >>
    >> We should have bombed the devil out of Canada for letting

    those
    >> 9/11 terrorists cross over the border - then the world would

    be
    >> a safer place --- but who ever heard of "moose wells" for USA
    >> big business to exploit???
    >>
    >> Give them another term in office and we'll straighten that

    oot!

    >> Remember: Get OUT THERE AND VOTE - for Bush/Wartard
    >> in 2004!!!

    > Hmm. Yer not lookeen at the big pikkture here, methinks. Bush

    wants to
    > force them welfare mommies to have more babies because he's

    taking
    > away abortion - and that just means more little crack babies

    for the
    > gay couples to adopt and raise up perverted and sick because

    who can
    > afford USA medical care? The doctors can - because they can

    now
    > butcher your grandmommie up because she can't sue them for

    chopping
    > off her legs because she still gets her Social Impurity check

    all the
    > time - no loss of money, no lawsuit allowed! Bush says "I

    improved the
    > health care system."
    >
    > Fires in California? Bush says "Chop them trees down first -

    no trees
    > = no fires!" Bush is really making it better for Americans by

    giving
    > the cut down trees to the Japs so Americans don't get sawdust

    in our
    > lungs. We can always buy the lumber from the Japs!
    >
    > Support America! Defeat Terrorwrists! Pay $3.00 for gas and

    shut up
    > about it!
    >
    > Yep! Bush is a leader - with a team - and they're always

    working on

    High Alert, Aug 26, 2004