Re: URL - is this a wind up

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 6, 2009.

  1. Espaceman wrote:

    > From: Espaceman <>

    Are you Benjamin Miranda of Wheaton, Illinois, USA? If not, he would
    appreciate if you didn't use his domain name in your newsgroup posts,
    thus causing spam to be sent to his mail server.

    http://tekrider.net/general/misctips.php#mung

    > are they just trying to encourage m to buy website urls
    > i dont think these urls is of any intrest to me anyways

    > (If you are NOT CEO,please forward this to your CEO, because this is
    > urgent.Thanks.)
    > Dear CEO,
    > We are the department of registration service in China.

    China. There's an answer! Oh, and "mywebsitename.com" is available if
    you want it. <g> It is just spam; hit your delete button.

    Perhaps you could purchase spamgoaway.com from the real owner?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 6, 2009