Re: Upgrading to MCSE 2003 from MCSE 2000

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Nov 15, 2005 at 1:58pm "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> I'm honored.

    > Next time, go honor yourself.

    I plan on doing that later this evening. Maybe I'll lay out some
    candles.
    Some rose petals and strawberries. Make myself feel really sexy, ya
    know?
    Right before I go at it with a bottle of Jergen's and a moist towellette
    for
    cleanup.

    There, that should sufficiently disgust you so that next time I need to
    be
    honored, you'll do it without any wisecracks so as to avoid another
    outburst
    such as the one I have just laid forth.

    rgs!

    --