Re: Upgrading to MCSE 2003 from MCSE 2000

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    LRM <> rambled:

    > It was a play on words, should of called it playa instead of player.
    > That would be a good thing in some circles. In other words a lady's
    > man, smooth operator, as my daughter would say, man ho.

    Ah, gotcha. Yes, playa. I am a player as well, but first and foremost, I
    like to be known as Ramon Briscobar, Playa Thug # 26.

    Knowing Ramon is not a requirement, but it suggested reading material
    for
    MCNGP induction. Good luck.

    --
    KB