Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by ChrisC, May 12, 2005.

  1. ChrisC

    ChrisC Guest

    Ok, so now it's been a week, how long is long or should I just try the
    website again and re-enter the info?
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, May 12, 2005

  2. ChrisC

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, well I'm still waiting, I've tried mailing the address I was sent to go
    to 2nd tier, no reply, I've tried going through the process of upgrading
    time and time again but it always fails at the very last page and I've tried
    seeking help here. I'm getting rather frustrated, and have very little hair
    left, at the lack of response. I know I have the qualifying XP, as it
    accepts the number under the barcode on the PC's, and it is a OEM.
    What can I do????

    ChrisC, May 18, 2005

  3. ChrisC

    Larry Guest

    You did say upgrade. Right?.

    Win XP 64 bit must be installed on a clean partition. No upgrade path is
    available.

    Larry, May 19, 2005
  4. ChrisC

    ChrisC Guest

    I know that Larry, it is a upgrade from a OEM XP to a OEM XP64....
    Cheers....
    Chris

    ChrisC, May 20, 2005