Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by S. O'Brien, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    No one will mail you the answers Makhdom ... No one has the answers except
    Microsoft and I can guarantee you that they will NOT just give you the
    answers. If they did that, they would not make any moey off the exams. Get
    a clue, buy a book, study your dumbass brain off and then take the test. IF
    you are lucky enough to pass, then you can start the process all over again
    with the next exam. If you are taking the upgrade exams I would have to
    assume that you have your MCSE currently and if so... how did you achieve
    these? by demanding someone give you exam answers? THAT is called
    cheating, you idiot!

    And just in case there is a language barrier, I will stress this point very
    clearly... you demanded the answers to these exams... our answer is NO! Is
    that clear enough cheater?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    S. O'Brien, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Infidel Woman

    you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan
    you are Infidel you live in Land of Infidels
    In my contry women do not speak unless asked by man. how
    dare to speak to me as a man. you should beg of me respect
    deserved a man. now please to email my answers now. i have
    not time left

    Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman
    Karachi, Pakistan

    Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman, Sep 3, 2003

  3. S. O'Brien

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Infidel Woman

    what did you say? what the **** did you just say? listen, you curry smellin,
    camel raping piece of shit, no one, i mean know one talks to any mcngp like
    that and gets away with it. in my town, i would smack you down like the
    little bitch that you are, no go away. may the fleas of a thousand camels
    infest your armpits!

    Consultant, Sep 3, 2003
  4. S. O'Brien

    JaR Guest

    Re: Infidel Woman

    "Makhdoom Rafiq-Uz-Zaman" <> wrote in message
    > you are Kafir you live in Kafiristan

    <oral diahorrea snipped>

    Hey Makdummy!

    Do you like sex and travel?

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42
    JaR, Sep 3, 2003
  5. S. O'Brien

    Maestro Guest

    Clearly this guy is posting purely for shock value! As
    entertaining as it is why is anyone responding?

    Maestro, Sep 3, 2003
  6. Re: Infidel Woman

    Infidel:
    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=infidel

    Sue - you're not a Christian?

    Missing Commandment:
    11. Though shall not cheat on MCSE exams.

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 4, 2003
  7. S. O'Brien

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Infidel Woman

    Makhdoom,

    If in fact you ARE a Pakistani, you are a disgrace to the country, language,
    culture, and most of all to humanity. I know you are simply trying to get
    some flames, but at times enough is enough.

    -Flame Dragon

    Dragon, Sep 4, 2003
  8. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Do you think you have authorization or validity to do so?

    S. O'Brien, Sep 5, 2003
  9. S. O'Brien

    Maestro Guest

    Probably not, but gotta start somewhere.

    Maestro, Sep 9, 2003