Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Dragon, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Regular questions are for geeks. Believe it or not, Microsoft added some
    questions for quick internal exam testing but they forgot to take it out
    before the exam was released. Now, it is against the law to take any
    questions out of the question pool so if you remember the following
    questions, you are guaranteed to pass.

    1. Who are you?
    Choices: a. Idiot b. Moron c. Stupid d. All of the above
    2. What is the purpose of your life?
    Choices: a. Be an Idiot b. Be a moron c. Be a Stupid d. All of the
    above
    3. What is MCSE?
    Choices: a. I am an Idiot b. I am a moron c. I am Stupid d. All of the
    above

    (For you to get full grades, your answer is 'D' for all three questions)

    Good Luck.

    Dragon, Sep 3, 2003