Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Azzets, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. Azzets

    Azzets Guest

    I am not sure if Microsoft has an office in Karachi, last time there I did
    not have time to check.

    But I am sure if you email they'll be delighted to
    email you all of the Q&As.

    Please post back when you write all your exams.

    Gracias,

    Azzets

    Azzets, Sep 3, 2003