Re: Upgradation to Windows 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Dragon, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Dear Makhdoom,

    I didn't know that English of Karachians have doomed this much. I would high
    recommend that you look into some English courses before you try to study
    for MCSE.

    Regards,
    Dragon

    To all who want to flame me for, "Give the guy a break; not everyone know
    English etc etc,,,' ALLOW IT. I know a lot of people from Karachi and know
    that everyone who is a college level educated in Karachi, know how to use
    some basic grammar.

    Dragon, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Dragon

    Maestro Guest

    Actually, I don't want to flame you, but at the same time
    I don't think that you can use such an all inclusive
    statement as "everyone who is a college level educated in
    Karachi, know how to use some basic grammar". This is
    unless you know everyone that is college educated in
    Karachi. Other than that, this guy is trying to start a
    flame war so he getting what he wants.

    Maestro, Sep 3, 2003