Re: Updated: Hiding Vista volumes from XP

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Colin Barnhorst, Feb 26, 2008.

  1. Forgot to mention that the edited version is attached.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 26, 2008

  2. Colin Barnhorst

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Colin:
    You forgot the (\) before "DosDevices\I:" and "DosDevices\J:".
    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Feb 27, 2008

  3. Colin Barnhorst

    Don Guest

    Hey Colin,

    Just wanted to let you know, now that I am getting some critical apps
    installed and running on my Vista 64 bit, I gave this a go this morning.

    Worked very well, my two Vista partitions are now hidden from XP, and Vista
    is retaining restore points now.

    Many thanks again!

    --
    Don