Re: UPDATE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Tech Goddess wrote:
    > WARNING !!!!
    > If you recieve a legitimate-looking MS Website Page in
    > your email with any kind of executable file as an
    > attachment, DO NOT OPEN IT FOR ANY REASON !!!!

    Duh... welcome to Swen, eddie. Do a little research next time and try to
    figure out how that happened to you. This is quite old news, but apparently
    new to you.

    > PROTECT YOURSELF FROM MEDIA PLAYER FILES THAT EXECUTE
    > IMMEDIATELY UPON EMAIL OPENING !!!!!

    Not too bright, are we, eddie? Opening e-mails with attachments from people
    you don't know?

    > THESE ARE VIRUS' OF A KIND THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO ERASE
    > AND FORMAT YOUR HARDISK !!!!

    Only if you're clueless... well you are, so I guess it does apply to you.

    > THESE PEOPLE WILL FIND YOUR EMAIL THROUGH NET PASSPORT!!!!

    Really? Wow. Aren't we skilled?

    > Sartan Dragonbane, Rowdy Yates, Poster Boy (Klein Sphere)
    > and Kat are also malicious participants and spam spiders.

    Care to show proof of your malicious accusations?

    > Keep checking for updates !!!!

    Oh, we'll stay tuned alright. You're entertaining in a very strange kind of
    way.

    > Regards,
    > Tech Goddess

    Having a little sexual identity crisis there, eddie?

    --
    Fris "The crying game" beeĀ®

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 8, 2004