Re: UPDATE: They didn't only pledge allegiance to Mex flag: anchor babies in TX *also* shouted "RAZA

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tedorn44@hotmail.com, Oct 20, 2006.

  1. Guest

    wrote:
> [...]
    > anchor-baby-packed Texas public school in which adult Mexican
    > "volunteers" led the young anchor babies of illegal aliens -- AND THE
    > AMERICAN KIDS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS -- in reciting the pledge of
    > allegiance to the Mexican flag.
    >
    > New video has been released which clearly contradicts the claim of
    > MSM propagandist Scott Braddock of KTRH who (God forbid the citizens
    > should be told the truth) had laughably claimed that it was "unclear"
    > if the assembled children had in fact recited the pledge of allegiance
    > to Mexico WHICH THEY WERE LED TO DO BY THE MEXICAN ADULT "VOLUNTEERS".
    >
    > Not only has new video been released CLEARLY showing that the anchor
    > babies (and whatever non-anchor-baby U.S.-citizens may have been at the
    > assembly) did indeed pledge allegiance to the Mexican flag along with
    > the Mexican who led them but the newly-released clip
    > (http://www.ktrh.com/pages/newsarchive.html?feed=134584&article=1488088)
    > also shows the anchor babies ecstatically waving Mexican flags amid
    > shouts of "¡RAZA! ¡RAZA! ¡RAZA!" from one of the enraptured anchor
    > babies in attendance.
    >
    > Thus, Mexico treats their ancestors like shit; their parents sneak
    > into the USA illegally (ahead of millions of foreigners trying to play
    > by the rules); their illegal alien mothers squirt them out in U.S.
    > hospitals at taxpayer expense; once of school age they begin years of
    > being served "free" hot breakfasts and lunches daily (which the kids of
    > U.S. citizens are required to PAY FOR if they wish to also receive);
    > and then they recite (in Spanish) the pledge of allegiance to Mexico
    > and scream "¡RAZA! ¡RAZA! ¡RAZA!" -- all on the beseiged U.S.
    > taxpayers' dime.
    >
    > Just wait until they begin swarming our nation's streets in a few
    > years, boisterously waving Mexican flags in American citizens' faces
    > while (as occurred in , as hundreds of thousands of them did last
    > Spring. (See THIS photo, one of many such incidents:
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/GrunthosToo/upsidedown004.jpg --
    > note the Mexican flag hoisted above an UPSIDE-DOWN U.S. flag by illegal
    > aliens' anchor babies at Montebello High School in Los Angeles County.)
    >
    > Your tax dollars at work!
    >
    > And just weeks ago in Maywood, California illegal aliens lowered the
    > U.S. flag from the local post office flagpole, stomped it and replaced
    > it with the Mexican flag. No doubt they'd love to see that sight every
    > time they go the the post office to pick up their welfare checks, food
    > stamps and to ship dollars they illegally obtained in the USA to their
    > beloved Mexico.
    >
    > Even more photos of U.S. flags lowered and replaced by flag of Mexico:
    >
    > http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004869.htm
    >
    > Discussion of the Mex flag incidents from last Spring:
    > http://forums.ugo.com/archive/index.php/t-29385.html
    >
    > Young girl holding U.S. flag viciously attacked by rabid pro-Mexican

    When you hear someone say "who will pick our crops", remind them that
    in WW2 with millions in uniform we got the crops harvested and shipped
    the surplus overseas. The lazy American wish for cheap labor will come
    back to haunt.

    Ted

    http://www.numbersusa Numbers USA
    , Oct 20, 2006

  2. Bill K Guest

    wrote:
> [...]
    > > stamps and to ship dollars they illegally obtained in the USA to their
    > > beloved Mexico.
    > >
    > > Even more photos of U.S. flags lowered and replaced by flag of Mexico:
    > >
    > > http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004869.htm
    > >
    > > Discussion of the Mex flag incidents from last Spring:
    > > http://forums.ugo.com/archive/index.php/t-29385.html
    > >
    > > Young girl holding U.S. flag viciously attacked by rabid pro-Mexican
    > > anchor babies
    > > http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/pt/slideshows/2006/03/protest2_2006/
    > >
    > > See http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=18120 and
    > > http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52521 for more

    > When you hear someone say "who will pick our crops", remind them that
    > in WW2 with millions in uniform we got the crops harvested and shipped
    > the surplus overseas. The lazy American wish for cheap labor will come

    Ignorant racist. Of course, that's redundant. All racists are ignorant.
    --
    Gator Bait
    Bill K, Oct 20, 2006

  3. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: UPDATE: They didn't only pledge allegiance to Mex flag: anchorbabies in TX *also* shouted "RAZA! RAZA!" in US school also

    Bill K wrote:

    > Ignorant racist. Of course, that's redundant. All racists are ignorant.
    > --
    > Gator Bait

    yeah, pretty much par for the course Bill
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
    Paul Heslop, Oct 20, 2006
  4. Fred Kemper Guest

    Well, not really. You should replace the AA batteries at
    least once a year. Best time to purchase, (and change!)
    them is near the holidays. That's the best time to find "fresh"
    ones.

    Overlooking this may cause serious damage to your CPU
    should they rupture.
    --
    Fred
    TX

    Fred Kemper, Oct 21, 2006
  5. In article <ehbora$j4k$>,
    "Fred Kemper" <> wrote:

    > Well, not really. You should replace the AA batteries at
    > least once a year.

    Will that help me run faster? Longer? Further?

    Michelle Steiner, Oct 21, 2006
  6. Steve Guest

    wrote:
> [...]
    > > stamps and to ship dollars they illegally obtained in the USA to their
    > > beloved Mexico.
    > >
    > > Even more photos of U.S. flags lowered and replaced by flag of Mexico:
    > >
    > > http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004869.htm
    > >
    > > Discussion of the Mex flag incidents from last Spring:
    > > http://forums.ugo.com/archive/index.php/t-29385.html
    > >
    > > Young girl holding U.S. flag viciously attacked by rabid pro-Mexican
    > > anchor babies
    > > http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/pt/slideshows/2006/03/protest2_2006/
    > >
    > > See http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=18120 and
    > > http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52521 for more

    > When you hear someone say "who will pick our crops", remind them that
    > in WW2 with millions in uniform we got the crops harvested and shipped
    > the surplus overseas. The lazy American wish for cheap labor will come

    Go away and post in a relevant ng
    Steve, Oct 21, 2006
  7. Steve Kulpa Guest

    Steve Kulpa, Oct 21, 2006
  8. Prancer Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > thanks for the ad hominem attack, jew-boy. our people are dying in iraq
    > because of Isreal.

    I'm not Jewish, asshole. Our people are dying in Iraq because of George
    W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld.

    I'd call you a Nazi bastard, but you would probably think it were a
    compliment. So I'll use your favorite language and call you a
    schweinhundt instead. Your mother is still barking for you, and now
    your father is oinking as well.

    --
    Ho Ho Ho my ass.
    Prancer, Oct 21, 2006
  9. Abby Normal Guest

    wrote:
    > thanks for the ad hominem attack, jew-boy. our people are dying in iraq
    > because of Isreal.

    Wow, are you stupid or what? How do you remember to breathe?
    Abby Normal, Oct 21, 2006
  10. Guest

    wrote:
    > thanks for the ad hominem attack, jew-boy. our people are dying in iraq
    > because of Isreal.

    If by "our people" you mean racist neonazi bigots like you, I find it
    hard to feel sad about that.
    Please feel free to go die for your country as well so that the descent
    true Americans of all races can come home.
    , Oct 21, 2006