Re: Upcoming Carpenter Halloween 2-Disc set

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Hitman of Las Vegas, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:25:37 GMT, Coyote <> wrote:

    >Well, I myself am excited, as Halloween for many years has been one of
    >favorite films.

    How many different times are Halloween, and the Evil Dead films, going
    to be released on DVD? Sheesh!

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Hitman of Las Vegas

    Tarkus Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:41:18 GMT, Hitman of Las Vegas wrote:

    > How many different times are Halloween, and the Evil Dead films, going
    > to be released on DVD? Sheesh!

    One more time than the number of times people buy them up.
    --
    "Just remember what the MPAA says: Horrific, deplorable violence is
    okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!"

    Now playing: "- Track 01"

    Tarkus, Jun 26, 2003