Re: unusual art

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Oct 24, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/23/2010 6:27 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > http://portraitsocietygallery.wordpress.com/

    It is.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Support Bacteria: They Are The Only Culture Some People Have

    OldGringo38, Oct 24, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/23/2010 6:48 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 10/23/2010 06:44 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 10/23/2010 6:27 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> http://portraitsocietygallery.wordpress.com/

    >> It is.
    >>

    > I bought one of the pieces as a birthday present for my wife.
    >
    > We are both weird people so understand

    I on occasion stop at the galleries here in Marfa and there is a woman,
    can't call a name. but she does Jackrabbits on the same order of his
    art. I almost bought one until Eugene told me it was $8,700.00. With
    that I said to myself, better get out the color crayolas. <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 24, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/23/2010 8:13 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message
    >> On 10/23/2010 6:48 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>>>

    >>> I bought one of the pieces as a birthday present for my wife.
    >>>
    >>> We are both weird people so understand

    >> I on occasion stop at the galleries here in Marfa and there is a woman,
    >> can't call a name. but she does Jackrabbits on the same order of his art.
    >> I almost bought one until Eugene told me it was $8,700.00. With that I
    >> said to myself, better get out the color crayolas.<g>
    >>

    > That's out of my price range...
    > but we spent a lot on art this month
    >
    > the hell with the leaky roof and the cat-shredded furniture !

    <g> Cats don't care what it looks like.

    OldGringo38, Oct 24, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Buffalo Guest

    philo wrote:
    > That's out of my price range...
    > but we spent a lot on art this month
    >
    > the hell with the leaky roof and the cat-shredded furniture !

    Yes, we all have our priorties!!!
    Buffalo :)

    Buffalo, Oct 24, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    philo Guest

    On 10/23/2010 08:19 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    > On
    >>> I on occasion stop at the galleries here in Marfa and there is a woman,
    >>> can't call a name. but she does Jackrabbits on the same order of his
    >>> art.
    >>> I almost bought one until Eugene told me it was $8,700.00. With that I
    >>> said to myself, better get out the color crayolas.<g>
    >>>

    >> That's out of my price range...
    >> but we spent a lot on art this month
    >>
    >> the hell with the leaky roof and the cat-shredded furniture !
    >>

    > <g> Cats don't care what it looks like.

    We have one chair that the neighbors were tossing out.
    It was in excellent condition but according to my wife "ugly"

    That's one chair we let the cats scratch on.

    When it's finally all ripped up we'll have to replace it
    and hopefully get the cats to use a scratching post

    philo, Oct 24, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    philo Guest

    On 10/23/2010 09:25 PM, Buffalo wrote:
    > philo wrote:
    >> That's out of my price range...
    >> but we spent a lot on art this month
    >>
    >> the hell with the leaky roof and the cat-shredded furniture !

    > Yes, we all have our priorties!!!
    > Buffalo :)

    Yeah, I've called the roof-fix guy twice now and he's not called me back.
    Probably my fault for telling him that it has been leaking for ten years...
    so this was not a rush job.

    It'll have to wait until next year.

    It's only a very small leak and I've got a bucked up in the attic
    so hopefully it won't leak into the house. Even after the record rain
    fall we had during the summer, only about a cup full or two of rain got
    through.

    philo, Oct 24, 2010
  7. philo wrote:
    > On 10/23/2010 09:25 PM, Buffalo wrote:
    >> philo wrote:
    >>> That's out of my price range...
    >>> but we spent a lot on art this month
    >>>
    >>> the hell with the leaky roof and the cat-shredded furniture !

    >> Yes, we all have our priorties!!!
    >> Buffalo :)
    >>

    > Yeah, I've called the roof-fix guy twice now and he's not called me back.
    > Probably my fault for telling him that it has been leaking for ten years...
    > so this was not a rush job.
    >
    > It'll have to wait until next year.
    >
    > It's only a very small leak and I've got a bucked up in the attic
    > so hopefully it won't leak into the house. Even after the record rain
    > fall we had during the summer, only about a cup full or two of rain got
    > through.

    Heres whats really unusual about art: making any fucking money from it,
    ever.

    Word.

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 24, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/24/2010 10:46 AM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > philo wrote:

    >>> Yes, we all have our priorties!!!
    >>> Buffalo :)
    >>>

    >> Yeah, I've called the roof-fix guy twice now and he's not called me back.
    >> Probably my fault for telling him that it has been leaking for ten
    >> years...
    >> so this was not a rush job.
    >>
    >> It'll have to wait until next year.
    >>
    >> It's only a very small leak and I've got a bucked up in the attic
    >> so hopefully it won't leak into the house. Even after the record rain
    >> fall we had during the summer, only about a cup full or two of rain
    >> got through.
    >>

    > Heres whats really unusual about art: making any fucking money from it,
    > ever.
    >
    > Word.

    that statement sounds like you're not

    OldGringo38, Oct 24, 2010