RE: Unstable wireless connection setting

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Timbosam, Jun 1, 2008.

  1. Timbosam

    Timbosam Guest

    I had this problem and found my wireless home theatre was causing the
    problem. So any other wireless product such as phones home theatre etc
    opertating around the 2.4ghz band will cause unstable operation

    Timbosam, Jun 1, 2008