Re: unreadable text in ms office

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Mar 12, 2009.

  1. In message <>, "mike" wrote:
    > ive recieved recently some e-mails ive saved to ms office but they appear
    > be unreadable with peculiar font although its in a code,any ideas anyone

    Yeah...its been a while but if you open them with WinVi you should be able to
    see the raw text without the formatting.
    Since I'm in a realtively "good" mood I'll grep the fucking app *for* you...
    http://www.winvi.de/en/

    Just open up the offending fucker with WinVi and enjoy.

    <SMASHES KEYBOARD>
    <BLAM>
    <BLAM>
    <BLAM>